Saturday 8 November 2008

Fancy dress run

It's OK - I didn't do a 5k dressed as a tomato (although that reminds me of running in the local Chevin Chase run held on Dec 26th eacher year. I nearly always get beaten by fairies, Christmass puddings etc - bad for the ego). I was merely shopping for a Batman outfit for my Nephew's Batman birthday party next weekend. So I combined this with a nice run home (in normal clothes) of about 8m.

Noticed an ever so slight tweak in the hamstring, but feels OK tonight. Hope so as I have a long run ahead of me tomorrow. I'm planning on running the Yorshire 3 peaks tomorrow (Pen-Y-Ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough). I need a change of scenery for the long run and some good climbs in my legs.

Weather forecast looks a bit nasty (7C, heavy rain and 40mph wind) but I'll drive out and see what I think.

Early start tomorrow so nice early night tonight :)

(Still) Listening to: 23 by Blonde Redhead

No comments: