Thursday 27 March 2008

Last Moonlight

Route: 6m, trail, hilly
Weather: 8C, clear, still (perfect!)

Ran what will almost certainly be the last club 'moonlight' session of the season, as next w/e the clocks shift forwards and our club runs will be in the daylight. That's ok, it means more interesting routes and I can get headtorch practice during the week when I have to go on later runs.

Ran a good, fast, hilly 6ish miles tonight with a couple of guys from the club. Perfect weather for running tonight and enjoyed it very much. Rest day tomorrow, although I'm off for another snowboard lesson at Xscape (indoor snow centre). Won't compare to being on the mountain last week, but I'm going to try and get the technique sorted. Should be fun anyway (and gets me out of painting for a few hours!)

No comments: